Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting Reacquainted with Praha

I arrived in Prague yesterday afternoon after 18 hours of traveling. The flights were easy, the layover was annoying, but I'm used to airports by now. I was totally jetlagged when I got to the hotel and crashed for a couple hours with the Tour de France on in the background. My buddy David from the London office arrived later last night and we walked around and had dinner. I hadn't seen him in about 2 years! You'll be happy to know I had a couple Pilsners, some sausage, half a ribeye, and heavy yet delicious mashed potatoes. The food here is HEAVY and buttery. A far cry from San Francisco for sure! The food is still cheap but not as cheap as it was in 2004.

The only other thing worth reporting is that the PwC office here is suhweeeeet. They have a cafe with a bunch of tables set up on the roof and you can see the whole city and Prague castle in the distance . I already took some pictures before everyone else got in this morning. :) I wish you all could soak up the view and this city with me. I had to close my eyes a few times and reopen them just to remind myself where I am. I could get used to this.

2 comments:

  1. awesome. can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not as cheap as 2004".
    Jeez. Has it really been that long since junior year?

    ReplyDelete